Friday, August 6, 2010

Now in Th.Veymandoo..

After all clinical posting to IGMH finished like I have never expected. All the nurses and all staffs were incredibly corporative and yeah, good too. But again it’s another ADVENTURE!!!



Now I’m in Thaa Atoll Veymandoo to complete our internship practical experience here in this atoll’s atoll hospital..(Sounds like another boring trip right). Last time in IGMH I wasn’t alone, there were nursing students with me.. You know that right.. ;) Unlike this time I’m all alone in some island where I have no friends, no relatives, no one I know to call by name... (Poor me!!..).

When I reached here about 4pm yesterday I was completely blank! I had no idea what to do.. worst of all no one came to receive me…(mom I miss you..). I decided not to give a damn and I went directly into atoll hospital and at the reception I introduced myself to them..(what a shame..never mind). There they called to staffs and one of them came to me and took me to manager..(felt like a prisoner..). But hey, all of that worked out right there.. Manager was a new person there joined just before 1 week. Luckily we have met before..(Oh yeah!!).. He was doing his degree in HSM when we joined FHS for the Diploma.. Now he is a MANAGER!!..(I wish I cud b..). They took me to my accommodated place and showed me my PRISON with 4 walls and a roof on top… whole day I was with a banana that I ate in the morning..(HUNGRY!!!). when they left me there they didn’t mention how am suppose to have my food.. .. so after sometime I called them and blah.. blah.. blah.. finally it was decided..




Today morning I was wondering how to wash my clothes and all?.. :o.. no iron no washing machine, nothing!..(HELL!!.. where have they tucked me..). wasn’t giving up so easily!.. I went to shop and bought everything.. washing powder, hair cream, body spray, bleach.. blah.. blah.. n blah.. I washed my clothes with my hand and all.. now everything is so exciting..


I finally felt like a responsible person where I do all the stuff by my own and without depending to anyone..(isn’t this the real life..). I’ve finally started to like this life.. now prison has changed into a home.. now everything’s so beautiful here..


see u guys so0n with smthing new :D
Love

GuDu

No comments:

Post a Comment